Dometic MasterFlush MF 7260 Macerator Toilet - White 
- Brand New
- Backorder, Ships in 10-21 Days
MasterFlush 7260 Macerator Toilet - 12 V - White
Space saving macerator toilet with residential proportions and sea water flush. By incorporating clever 360° Orbit technology it fits perfectly into a small area. It is quiet, effective and energy efficient by design and purpose-built for retrofitting into small boats.
A small boat has limited space, so a quiet, effective and clever toilet is essential. The multi-directional rotating base of the new Dometic MasterFlush MF 7260 toilet adds a whole new spin to basic marine living. The Orbit technology provides a full 360° of bowl-to-base rotation, therefore maximizing even the smallest installation area. This space-saving toilet is energy-efficient and aesthetically-pleasing with its wooden enamelled seat and its low-profile design: incorporating practical luxury in a sleek design. The Dometic MasterFlush MF 7260 assures trouble- and odor-free performance by virtue of its unmatched effective maceration. It's also perfect for retrofitting.
Comes with DFS-1F Flush Switch
- Full 360º bowl-to-base rotation allows virtually limitless positioning
- Integrated electric water valve on freshwater models
- Dual-stage impeller/macerator fully processes waste for thorough pump-out
- Flushes with as little as 1.2 L (1/3-gallon) of water
- Energy efficient and a low water consumption per flush
- Small footprint – fits in almost any head compartment
- A highly effective macerator system
- Strong flow and inlet water strainer for robust, bowl-clearing flush every time
- Color - White
- Material - Toilet - china, toilet base - polypropylene
- Water Supply - Raw Water
- Voltage - 12 V
- Flush Control - MasterFlush Switch (included)
- Dimensions - Depth 18.75" x Height 13.25" x Width 14.5"
- Seat Height - 12.25"
- Weight - 35 Pounds
- Seat Close - Standard
Legacy P/N 304726001 and 304726009
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Volts: 12
- Type: Macerator Pumps
- Size: Compact Size
- Outlet Size: 1.5"
- Operation Method: Electric
- Inlet Size: .75"
- Rinse Water: RAW
- Color: White
Owner's Manual (pdf)