Garmin BlueChart g2 Vision HD - VSA002R - South America West Coast - microSD/SD [010-C1063-00]
Up to $75 Cash Back w/Qualifying Purchases UNTIL 12/31/2020 VIEW
BlueChart® g3 Vision® - VSA002R - South America West Coast - microSD™/SD™
The west coast of Central and South America from Acalpulco, Mexico to Tierra del Fuego and then north to Puerto Deseado, Argentina. Coverage also includes the east coast of Panama; the Panama Canal; the Galapagos Islands; Lake Titicaca; the Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas); San Felix Island and the San Fernandez Islands including Selkirk.
Our Premium Chart Offering
- Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contours, tides and currents, and detailed harbors and marinas
- Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination¹
- Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges enables you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1-foot contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation
- Shallow Water Shading feature allows for depth shading at a user-defined level to aid in navigation
- Unique 3D views like MarinerEye and FishEye provide additional perspective both above and below the water line
- High-resolution satellite imagery of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks for superior situational awareness
Auto Guidance technology quickly calculates a suggested route using your boat's dimensions and a suggested path to follow.
Depth Range Shading
Displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 Vision HD features 1-foot contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Provides a 3-D representation of the ocean floor as seen from below the waterline.
Provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings so you can navigate with a clear moving-chart representation of your boat’s position. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter.
Crystal clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbors and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)