Garmin echoMAP CHIRP Plus 42cv w/Worldwide Basemap w/o Transducer [010-01884-00]
echoMAP™ CHIRP Plus 42cv w/Worldwide Basemap w/o Transducer
A Great Addition to Any Fishing or Boating Trip
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” combo
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar (transducer sold separately)
- Preloaded worldwide basemap; compatible with BlueChart® g2 HD and BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD¹
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ units
This compact combo has lots of built-in benefits. Easy-to-install and even easier to use, it has a bright 4.3” display that is easy to read on a sunny day on the water. It features built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar that delivers remarkable target separation and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what’s below the boat. Preloaded worldwide basemap and BlueChart g2 HD and BlueChart g2 Vision HD compatibility. Plus, it has Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. You own these maps. They are yours to keep private or share with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™. Plus, you can share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units. It also features a quick-release mount allowing you to quickly remove your device from power and mount.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 42cv include our CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar are combined into 1 transducer.
Preloaded BlueChart g2 Charts
Preloaded with BlueChart g2 charts covering the coastal U.S. (east coast, west coast, Gulf of Mexico, U.S. and the Canadian side of the Great Lakes). Derived from official charts and private sources to provide navigational aids, spot soundings, depth contour, tides and currents and more.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
Upgrade to Our Best Maps on the Water
Step up to BlueChart g2 HD or BlueChart g2 Vision HD, which adds Auto Guidance¹ and other great features. A single microSD™ card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
In The Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 42cv with worldwide basemap
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Transducer Ports: 1 (4 Pin)
- NMEA 0183 Input: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output: 1
- Video Input: None
- Video Output: None
- Wireless Connectivity: No
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: No
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Cartography Type: Bluechart G2/G2 Vison
- Frequency: 50/77/83/200/260/455/800
- Included Transducer: Not Included
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 480 x 272
- Screen Size: 4.3'
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Watts RMS - Max: 500
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 9"L WT: 2.3 lbs
- UPC: 753759185367
Owner's Manual (pdf)