Garmin GCV 20 Ultra HD Scanning Sonar Black Box [010-02055-10]
- Brand New
- Backorder, Ships in 10-21 Days
GCV™ 20 Ultra HD Scanning Sonar Black Box
Add Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar to Your Compatible Chartplotter
The easy-to-install, networkable GCV 20 sonar black box allows you to redefine clarity and detail. Add any of the 3 GT34UHD transducer models to see stunningly clear Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and Ultra High-Definition SideVü scanning sonars — with frequencies ranging from 0.8 MHz (800 kHz) to 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz) — to your compatible chartplotter. And you can share sonar images seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters as well as networking Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar. It includes a max power output of 500 watts.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This mode provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
This mode delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
- Physical dimensions: 9.9"×7.6"×2.6" (251mm × 192mm × 66mm)
- Weight: 1.86lbs (845g)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 3
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)
Sonar Features & Specifications:
- Frequencies supported:
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü: 0.8 MHz (800 kHz), CHIRP range: 760-880 kHz
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü: 1.2 MHz (1,200 kHz), CHIRP range: 1,060-1,170 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W rms
- Maximum depth:
- 200' Ultra High-Definition ClearVü
- 125' to each side Ultra High-Definition SideVü, 250' total
What's In The Box?:
- GCV 20
- Right-angle power cable
- Right-angle ethernet cable
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.