Garmin GPSMAP 7608 Sail Pack w/Wind, Depth & Speed Bundle [010-01305-11SP]
GPSMAP® 7608 Sail Pack w/Wind, Depth & Speed Bundle
GPSMAP® 7608 8" Chartplotter w/J1939 Port, LakeVü HD & g2 Charts
The Garmin GPSMAP series of beautiful touchscreen chartplotters is fully
networkable and includes premium mapping. They are designed for Fisherman,
Cruisers, and Sailors who demand high performance, ease of operation, and
complete feature integration.
Designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who demand high
performance, ease of operation and feature integration, the GPSMAP 7608
chartplotter with 8-inch multi-touch widescreen display has a 10 Hz internal
GPS that updates position and heading 10 times per second. It is fully
network capable, including the Garmin Network and NMEA 2000, and offers the
conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
- High-performance, high-resolution 8" multi-touch widescreen display
- Preloaded BlueChart® g2 charts for the coastal US and Bahamas and
LakeVü HD maps covering over 17,000 lakes of which over 5,700 are HD
lakes with 1' contours shore to shore
- Internal 10 Hz GPS updates position and heading 10 times per second
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 and
supports NMEA 0183
- Supports radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link,
sensors, black box sonar, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID and more
- Support for premium GSD black box sonar and GCV scanning sonar module
- Advanced sailing and sail racing features
- Built-in Wi-Fi®/ANT for use with Garmin Helm™ and
- Bail Mount Included
- FLIR® thermal camera support
- IP Camera support
- Video input - 1 composite video
- Ethernet ports - 2
- Media integration- FUSION-Link
- 2 SD™ card slots makes it easy to add optional mapping
- Supports optional mapping including BlueChart® g2 Vision charts with
exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Supports LakeVü HD and LakeVü HD Ultra with exclusive Garmin
- Supports User Data Sharing
Wind, Depth & Speed Bundle
The gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and compatible Garmin chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. The GND 10 enables Garmin chartplotter owners to use Nexus sail equipment and vice versa.
Available bundled with GMI™ 20, GND 10 and DST800 thru-hull smart transducer.
- 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air
- Twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique for superior performance at low wind speeds with excellent linearity
- GND™ 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000® data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
- Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters, NMEA 2000 and USB
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Screen Size: 8'
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 13"L WT: 16.1 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)