Garmin Panoptix Livescope LVS32 System with GPSMAP 1042xsv Bundle
- Brand New
- In Stock
Garmin Panoptix Livescope LVS32 System with GPSMAP 1042xsv Bundle
Get amazing performance from the 1042xsv when paired with the Livescope
10-inch Chartplotter/Sonar Combo Is All-in-1 Solution
- 10” color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- Preloaded U.S. LakeVü g3 maps and BlueChart® g3 charts feature Navionics® data and Auto Guidance¹ technology
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver
- Supports Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar, which includes Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar (transducers sold separately)
Experience an advanced all-in-one solution with our 10” GPSMAP 1042xsv keyed combo. There’s also built-in support for Panoptix all-seeing sonar, which includes Panoptix LiveScope sonar and a wide range of other transducers (sold separately). Features include a large, bright screen coupled with a quick and easy-to-use keypad interface with user-programmable keys and a multifunction control knob.
Complete Network Sharing
Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, dome or open-array radar, IP cameras and Panoptix sonar among multiple units. Plus, there’s NMEA 2000® network connectivity and NMEA 0183 support for autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS and other sensors.
Built-in Sonar Capabilities
Right out of the box, you have access to some amazing sonar capabilities; all you have to add are transducers. GPSMAP 1042xsv comes with built-in Garmin 1 kW CHIRP sonar along with CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars. It even supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, which includes Panoptix LiveScope and other premium Garmin sonar modules (transducers sold separately).
Networked combos can share their internal sonar with any other device on the network. You can also choose what information is overlaid on the sonar screen; for example, radar, time of day or GPS speed.
Preloaded with Exceptional Garmin Cartography
LakeVü g3 inland maps and BlueChart g3 coastal charts let you experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. They provide industry-leading coverage and clarity with updated maps and charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics content plus Garmin Auto Guidance1 technology and other great features. With Auto Guidance, you can use your desired depth and overhead clearance to easily calculate routes and see a suggested path to follow. Up to 1’ contours provide improved detail and a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure. And easy-to-use features such as Depth Range Shading and Shallow Water Shading let you view your target depth and avoid running aground.
Built-in ANT® Connectivity
Enjoy built-in ANT wireless connectivity directly to our quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Windmarine instrument and wireless remote controls. You can even stream and control a VIRB® action camera from the chartplotter.
The Ultimate Connected Boating App
Built in Wi-Fi® connectivity gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain® app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Heading, Position Refreshed 10 Times per Second
Fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints — and finding your way back to them — quick and easy.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own HD Maps
Instantly create personalized HD fishing maps on screen with 1’ contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on our Garmin Connect™ online network.
Built-in SailAssist Features
To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, your chartplotter features a prerace guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer that can be synchronized across all your networked Garmin GPS products. In addition, other supported sailing features include an enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data and more.
GPX Waypoints Transfer
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer’s GPS product — or on a Garmin handheld device — it’s easy to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter via industry-standard GPX software formatting.
- Transducer pin numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 output ports: 1
- Video input ports: 1 BNC
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 2
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Wireless connectivity: Yes
In the box:
- GPSMAP 1042xsv chartplotter
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
Panoptix LiveScope™ System
We Took Scanning Sonar and Made It Panoptix™
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Clearly, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
Two Modes in One Transducer
You get both LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope™ Forward modes in one transducer. It’s easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
Panoptix LiveScope Down
LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat —up to 200’ — even while your boat is stationary.
Panoptix LiveScope Forward
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You’re looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat — up to 200’ — even while your boat is stationary.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.
- Physical dimensions:
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6” x 5.9” x 2.6” (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
- LVS32 transducer: 5.4” x 3.8” x 1.8” (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
- GLS 10 sonar black box: 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg);
- LVS32 trasnducer: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1 (small connector)
- Temperature range: Operating: -15 C to 70 C; Non-operating: -40 C to 85 C
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Frequencies supported: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- Transmit power: 500W
- Maximum depth: Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0M)
- Power input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Fuse: 7.5 A
Whats' In The Box?
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.